Monday, January 12, 2015

Why I chose to Enroll in Decoding Disney


Disney has been an integral part of my childhood development, from the movies I watched as young boy to the annual trips I would take to Disney with my family every year for Spring Break. My grandfather had purchased a large amount of Disney points years ago, and as Disney's value continued to rise, so did the value of my grandfather's points. With these points, he would take the whole family to Disney World every year, and the tradition has continued with my little cousins. I have traveled to Orlando over twenty times, and I know almost everything there is to know about the Disney theme park experience in Florida. I took the opportunity to enroll in this class to learn and discover more about the influences I received as a child, and to better understand the shaping mechanisms of my early development. Disney played such a giant role throughout my life, that I jumped at the opportunity to dissect and analyze something that was so important in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment